Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Indiana All star updates-Friday

Featured Replies

I got this from J Clay:

http://johnclay.bloginky.com/2011/06/10/live-from-kentucky-indiana-all-star-game/

Indiana leads 43-39 with 3:51 left in first half. Kentucky’s Zach Price, U of L signee, has three fouls and a seat on the bench.

 

Rash of technicals with first Treg Setty and then Braden Dawson getting hit with Ts.

With 6:52 left in first half, Teague has six turnovers.

 

 

The Indiana All-Stars bus broke down between Indy and Louisville, but the Indy boys have arrived. At one point, Teague was only Indiana All-Star here. He drove over from Lexington.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Donovan Kates buries a three at the buzzer and Kentucky leads Indiana 54-46 at the half.

  • Author
Saw George Fant has 14 points at the half.

 

Was just getting ready to post this...he is leading scorer for the Ky boys.

 

George Fant, who is headed to WKU, led Kentucky with 14 points.

Cody Zeller had just four points and five rebounds in first half. Played less than 10 minutes because of foul trouble.

Official stat sheet has Teague with just four turnvovers. Made 3 of 9 shots. Two steals. Nine points.

  • Author

Cody Zeller gets fourth foul 20 seconds into second half. Indiana in big trouble, down eight to Kentucky.,

Jason Frakes has been talking about the fact Behanan is at the game in street clothes. Called it a slap in the face given he indicated he couldn't be involved due to scheduling.

  • Author
Jason Frakes has been talking about the fact Behanan is at the game in street clothes. Called it a slap in the face given he indicated he couldn't be involved due to scheduling.

 

You have a link?

You have a link?

 

 

That's not the only part of the story, but it is the one with the slap comment. One of our local guys has been slipping things in about him too. Just mentioned he was having ice cream courtside.

^ Why would someone just not want to compete in one of these games? I don't get it. I'd give my left arm to go back to high school and play in an all star game.

  • Author

 

That's not the only part of the story, but it is the one with the slap comment. One of our local guys has been slipping things in about him too. Just mentioned he was having ice cream courtside.

 

Thanks, I am not signed up so I can't read them. I am posting from John Clay and J Demling.

Keep us updated from Frakes.

I think part of the equation was that Chane is not really a Kentucky guy. Add in the Mr. Basketball snub and an invite to try out when they clearly should have just put him on, I think they decided to pass and gave a reason.

  • Author

Teague makes best move of night for driving basket, then turns around picks up a technical foul.

 

Teague coming alive with six points but just got a T for elbowing Anthony Hickey in the chest.

Thanks, I am not signed up so I can't read them. I am posting from John Clay and J Demling.

Keep us updated from Frakes.

 

He's actually at the softball game but seems to be getting updates as well. But definitely Behanan's presence seems to have riled him up.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.