Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd County 2011/2012

Featured Replies

Basketball season for 2011/2012 should provide another exciting year. What should we expect from Boyd County? Remember, please be constructive.

Anybody know if BC had their entire team with them at Simon Kenton this weekend? They struggled with turnovers. Austin continued to look good for them but needed some help.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

I think Boyd County also played at West Carter Friday morning in some games. Greenup County had their incoming freshman and varsity there. I think Rose Hill was there also.

Boyd had a 6'5" starter gone today and this made them 8 games since tuesday night , with a three hour bus ride , I enjoyed the games today hope to make it back next year. Very good event for all teams .

From what I understand the 6'5 kid is gone for good.

 

I liked the energy BC had and the thick kid in the middle does a nice job and has decent skills. Hunt is a very nice player who attacks the rims strong and plays with alot of passion. If they can cut down on the turnovers they will be fine.

From what I understand the 6'5 kid is gone for good.

 

I liked the energy BC had and the thick kid in the middle does a nice job and has decent skills. Hunt is a very nice player who attacks the rims strong and plays with alot of passion. If they can cut down on the turnovers they will be fine.

 

He will be back , if he wants it bad enough to work and be a team player. I thought yesterday was good day of ball for all the teams. B Lowe (thick kid) and A Hunt will only get better together as the year goes forward. I thought they played good considering it being a very busy week for Boyd.

I hear Austin Hunt has been ruled ineligible to play this year.

You have heard correctly.

Sad when so called grown ups mess with a KIDS life. Good luck Austin !!!!

I hear Austin Hunt has been ruled ineligible to play this year.

What was the interpretation of the ruling? Any links or simply a private matter?

I think it was just an address issue.

Case is being appealed. With past rulings from KHSAA you never know how this will end up. I hope for the athlete that the final decision is made soon.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.