Kentucky High School Home Runs

That is a huge number, how far ar the home fences at Rockcastle Co.

If I remember correctly from my days keeping the book for the Rockets, down the lines is somewhere between 310-320, alleys are somewhere between 335-345 and centerfield in close to 355-375. Don't harp on me for not having exact numbers since I haven't been to a game since 2005 but those numbers are what I vaguely remember.

I think the Saylor kid from Rockcastle has 17, but most of them have been on the road. This is pretty impressive considering they have played less than 25 games.

I heard that he had around 18 before the game against Harrison, which I'm not sure of, I just heard that. He added two more against Harrison to whatever total he had. I sure would like for him to add to the total this next week at districts and for the team to get some W's because of it.

Through 31 games this season, Somerset has 37 home runs. All nine starters have gone yard the past two years.

Somerset's field is the largest in the 12th region at 375' center, 345' power allies and 320' down the lines.

Very impressive number of home runs. Home field dimensions is the perfect size for high school. Well, at least for now. May need to move them in next year with the change in bats.