Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd Memorial 6 Dixie Heights 5

Featured Replies

In district Seed Game, Lloyd comes up big!

 

Sophomore, Addison Brown started and went 6 1/3 giving up 4 hits and striking out 7. (3 hits in the 2nd inning and 1 in the 7th)

 

Junior, Brady Asher hit a 2-run home run to put the Juggs in front.

Lloyd had 16 hits to Dixie's 6.

 

Lloyd also turned a triple play in the 5th inning.

 

Dixie came back in the 7th to make it a close game, but Lloyd closed the door with the tying and winning runs on base.

Congrats to the Juggs. I underestimated them.

As I have said before High School Baseball is the most difficult game to predict a winner of any of the major High School sports. Congrats to Brady Asher who followed an excellent pitching performance against Beechwood with an excellent offensive performance against Dixie.

I hear the triple play came with bases loaded!

I hear the triple play came with bases loaded!

 

Well we know two were on for Sure :)

  • Author
I hear the triple play came with bases loaded!

 

yep... I think it was an HBP, unintentional/intentional walk to Sexton, and an E that loaded them up. I could be wrong on a little bit of that.....

 

Then the line drive toward the middle that the ss snagged, he stepped on 2nd and threw to 1st...... Bang, Bang, Bang

Come on neverwrong weren't you there. Great two day effort by Lloyd and Bradt Asher congrats guy's JD

I was supporting the JV Juggs yesterday JD. I'll have plenty of chances to catch some varsity games.

Well we know two were on for Sure :)

 

Thats funny, I guess I should have finished my thought, it was 4 to 2 at the time and that hit could have potentially given Dixie the lead because the bases were loaded.

Ok Neverwrong I have been trying to catch one myself however, work and weather has not cooperated for me. JD

Would say this win probably hurts St. Henry's regional appearance chances quite a bit, as they could end up facing Dixie in the first round of the district tournament.

Sexton came up in the bottom of the 7th with 2 outs and the tying run on 2nd and the Juggs decide to intentional walk him putting the winning run on 1st base. They walked Sexton 4 times today, 2 being intentional. Risky move by Mr. Moore but in the long run it paid off not pitching to Sexton who has 3 homeruns in a 5 game span.

  • Author
Sexton came up in the bottom of the 7th with 2 outs and the tying run on 2nd and the Juggs decide to intentional walk him putting the winning run on 1st base. They walked Sexton 4 times today, 2 being intentional. Risky move by Mr. Moore but in the long run it paid off not pitching to Sexton who has 3 homeruns in a 5 game span.

 

I think he was intentionally walked once, unintentionally-intentionally walked twice and grounded out to ss one time. It was a risky move, for sure. First base was open, but he was the winning run.

The 4 hitter behind Sexton had been silent all game, so I guess pitching to him was the better option.

Sexton came up in the bottom of the 7th with 2 outs and the tying run on 2nd and the Juggs decide to intentional walk him putting the winning run on 1st base. They walked Sexton 4 times today, 2 being intentional. Risky move by Mr. Moore but in the long run it paid off not pitching to Sexton who has 3 homeruns in a 5 game span.

 

Good coaching.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.