Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Foo Fighters - "Wasting Light"

Featured Replies

  • Author
After just finding out about it. I will probably be going too :lol:

 

Happy to help!

Finally got a chance to pick it up on vinyl...I love the fact it was recorded in analogue and in Dave Grohl's basement.The Vinyl version plays at 45 rpm speed...

I'm liking this more and more after every listen.

 

And yes, I'm that guy who will listen to nothing but this album for the next month probably... Until something else comes out that grabs my attention.

 

Dude...You need to hear this on vinyl at 45 rpm speed on a nice turntable that has a sweet cartridge...Dave Grohl out did his self on this one!:thumb:

My cousin is a huge fan and just got tickets to see them somewhere close here. Not sure where. Anyways what are the top 3 songs off this albumn to check out on itunes in your opinion?

Times Like These off of Skin and Bones is really good on itunes btw.

  • Author
My cousin is a huge fan and just got tickets to see them somewhere close here. Not sure where. Anyways what are the top 3 songs off this albumn to check out on itunes in your opinion?

Times Like These off of Skin and Bones is really good on itunes btw.

 

My opinion only... "Walk", "Arlandria", and "Dear Rosemary"...

My wife's friend traveled to Nashville this past week to see the Foo Fighters and she ran into Groll at a Goodwill picking up a belt. She shot a pic of him and her at the store.

I am listening to this one right now on vinyl @ 45 RPM...

I'm not a huge Foo Fighters fan but this record is amazing.

foo.jpg

  • Author

The 45 RPM version may be the best sounding vinyl I've heard before.

 

I still LOVE this album.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.