Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mock Draft Round 7 Order

Featured Replies

This thread has died like the NFL talks... :lol:

 

I don't know how you guys could possibly know ANYTHING about the guys you are picking now.

I don't know how you guys could possibly know ANYTHING about the guys you are picking now.

 

I do not know much about the guys newarkcatholicfan is picking, but I have some guys that have not come off of the board that I know plenty about.

  • Author
Tenn selects Marcellis Williamson DL Ohio

 

Sadly this young man passed away a few days ago.

Sadly this young man passed away a few days ago.

 

How?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.