Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How good is Holmes?

Featured Replies

Don't follow baseball as closely but was on the KHSAA website and noticed the "Bat-Dogs" are off to a 5-1 start and own an 8-2 win over Conner.

 

I know they have some kids that have been playing varsity for 4 years like Tommy Courtney and Jesse Jenson but has anyone seen them to tell me just good they really are or what other players contribute?

Jesse and Tommy playing for a CovCath, Ryle, Dixie or such type team the last couple of years would have been much more of a household HS baseball name. They are both very good but in the past it has been them and pretty much nothing else. If you look at some of the past CovCath vs Holmes Disttict games threads, I have been talking about both young men and how good they are. Listen to the archives of last years CovCath vs. Holmes District game on CovCath Internet Radio to see how much I thought of both!.

I see Jensen is now in the outfield. Who did they move to catcher?

Don't follow baseball as closely but was on the KHSAA website and noticed the "Bat-Dogs" are off to a 5-1 start and own an 8-2 win over Conner.

 

I know they have some kids that have been playing varsity for 4 years like Tommy Courtney and Jesse Jenson but has anyone seen them to tell me just good they really are or what other players contribute?

 

I could be wrong but I heard Conner won this game 8-2 even though I did see the website listing Holmes the winner.

Conner did indeed win that game against Holmes this past Tuesday, 8-2... It must have been posted incorrectly. However, Holmes is a decent team with some quality players and definately on the rise..

I see Jensen is now in the outfield. Who did they move to catcher?

 

Courtney is now catching when not pitching. I just hope that his arm holds out through the season. Against Whitesville, he look tired and the velocity was not there. Whitesville hit him pretty good.

The game I watched this weekend Tommy played third base.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.