Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St X vs Bowling Green rematch

Featured Replies

Yes, I know we could both get beat in Finals but you have to admit you are already ready to see this game next year. If you wasnt you would not have looked at this thread.

 

Good luck x and purples in state - hope you both win. See you x fans next August in Bowling Green (our game is first next year so it wont be a late night for you)

 

Cant wait to see Anderson and Hibbitt this weekend and next year!

See you x fans next August in Bowling Green (our game is first next year so it wont be a late night for you)
Gee, I hope not ... it was a late night for me, too.
Yes, I know we could both get beat in Finals but you have to admit you are already ready to see this game next year. If you wasnt you would not have looked at this thread.

 

Good luck x and purples in state - hope you both win. See you x fans next August in Bowling Green (our game is first next year so it wont be a late night for you)

 

Cant wait to see Anderson and Hibbitt this weekend and next year!

 

I know that I am looking forward to next year's Raffertys' Bowl as long as we get to play the early game. I definitely enjoyed last Friday's trip to Bowling Green for the Warren Central game. Actually, next year's St. X. team should be even better than this one. I know BG will have Hibbitt back, but do they lose much to graduation? Good luck to the Purples in the 3A final...they'll definitely have their hands full with an outstanding Lexington Catholic squad. :thumb:

X/BG will be the late game again. Bowling Green always plays the second part of the doubleheader.

X/BG will be the late game again. Bowling Green always plays the second part of the doubleheader.

That might be a tough sell after last year!

Last year should be an isolated incident. They've played that game at the same time for as long as I can remember. Whether it was at Bowling Green or Western, that was the first time I'd seen anything like that. It was just a combination of first the heat then the storm. How often is that going to happen?

  • Author

Dragonfire - I do understand that Purples always have second game but I did hear differently for next year due to traveling team coming from a couple of hours away.

 

Ox and X fans - Purples get Hibbitt back as well as most skilled players (QB, other backs). Defense will loose corners but have linebackers and ends back. The big Hines kid (should get lineman of year award next year in state) will be back as well.

 

Will be fun. Good luck in state this year to both!

As dominant as both BG and the ex-men have been this year, I think it is good to start a thread about the next "real" game either of them will have. Let's just mail those little trophy's to them and get on with next year's really big game.

As dominant as both BG and the ex-men have been this year, I think it is good to start a thread about the next "real" game either of them will have. Let's just mail those little trophy's to them and get on with next year's really big game.

 

Sounds good to me...will you volunteer to pay the shipping charges, TA? :lol:

Dragonfire - I do understand that Purples always have second game but I did hear differently for next year due to traveling team coming from a couple of hours away.

 

Ox and X fans - Purples get Hibbitt back as well as most skilled players (QB, other backs). Defense will loose corners but have linebackers and ends back. The big Hines kid (should get lineman of year award next year in state) will be back as well.

 

Will be fun. Good luck in state this year to both!

 

Sounds like another stellar defensive year for the Purples

You Better Worry About Burke & Co.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.