Deming 67 Pendleton County 64 OT

dell

What a game! Pendleton had a few chances to win this game.

Alex Valentine got a steal and took it the length of the floor and missed a runner at the end of regulation. Pendleton had another chance to win with three seconds left in overtime when junior Jared Rering had two free throws, and Pendleton was down 1. Lo and behold, he missed them both. After one of the King twins made two free throws, Pendleton executed a perfect out of bounds play, and threw it the length of the floor, but Monroe missed a good look from 3 as time expired.

Congrats to Coach Johnson and Deming. I sure hope these two teams don't draw each other in the first round of the district. This would make for one heck of a District Final rematch.

Alex Valentine got a steal and took it the length of the floor and missed a runner at the end of regulation. Pendleton had another chance to win with three seconds left in overtime when junior Jared Rering had two free throws, and Pendleton was down 1. Lo and behold, he missed them both. After one of the King twins made two free throws, Pendleton executed a perfect out of bounds play, and threw it the length of the floor, but Monroe missed a good look from 3 as time expired.

Congrats to Coach Johnson and Deming. I sure hope these two teams don't draw each other in the first round of the district. This would make for one heck of a District Final rematch.

Why I like seeding.

When is the draw being held for this district?,should be soon would think and will district tournament be held at Harrison County? Thanks

I thought the tournament is going to held in the Nicholas County new gym?

Deming 67, Pendleton County 64 OT

Pendleton Walsh 10, Monroe 24, Bonar 8, Woods 3, Antrobus 9, Rering 8, Crozier 2

Deming L.King 20, K. King 23, Caldwell 8, Schalch 12, Pilosky 2, Miller 2