February 2, 201115 yr Terrence Jones is not ready for the NBA right now. I dont care what anyone says or where some dumb mock draft has him at. He gets his shot blocked way to much, doesnt have enough post moves down low and his jump shot is just not where it needs to be. He gets away with some stuff in college that just wouldnt work at the next level. He really needs at least another year as well as the other draft hopefuls on the team.
February 2, 201115 yr Author Get Knight out....I think that's 6 TO's for him alone. He can't handle the basketball.
February 2, 201115 yr 24-20 Cats with 6min left in the half. Ole Miss is awful which tells you all you need to know about how the cats are playing.
February 2, 201115 yr Terrence Jones is not ready for the NBA right now. I dont care what anyone says or where some dumb mock draft has him at. He gets his shot blocked way to much, doesnt have enough post moves down low and his jump shot is just not where it needs to be. He gets away with some stuff in college that just wouldnt work at the next level. He really needs at least another year as well as the other draft hopefuls on the team. Neither was Daniel Orton.
February 2, 201115 yr Author This is embarrassing...More TO's than FGs in the 1st half...I'm betting on it.
February 2, 201115 yr Jones gets blocked more then anyone I can remember with his supposed skill set.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.