Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Name that gym..

Featured Replies

I see a lot of gyms and wondered if people can pick out some features of their gyms that make them unique. Yes I get bored but take a shot at how many you can identify.

 

 

16.jpg

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

# 15 Dayton

#12 Holy Cross

#13 Holmes

#9 Scott

#4 Ryle

1st is at Dayton Hs ,middle of second row #3 is NCC 's balcony outside the school office . Is #4 Simon Kenton

  • Author

9 is not Scott but it is in Scott's Region.

Okay, paNDA I am getting old. How do I make the images bigger?

#9 if I can read the # correctly is Brossart ?

9. Brossart

Can't read the number but "HS" is Dixie

  • Author
Okay, paNDA I am getting old. How do I make the images bigger?

 

You have that problem on multiple levels. Plus you probably sat beside me in each of these gyms.

  • Author

All are right now. More to get. The one above HS is the easiest of all.

  • Author
_MG_2310.jpg

_MG_1984.jpg

IMG_1101.jpg

IMG_5565.jpg

  • Author

How's that DD.

  • Author

IMG_4806.jpg

 

IMG_4822.jpg

#14 Montgomery Co

#1 BOK ?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.