Walton-Verona 58 Williamstown 30

W-V just keeps on rolling with another win. And with their win over South Oldham last Saturday, considering South's wins over Anderson and Owen this week, the Lady Bearcats look like the top team in the region - I guess. Is this true?

W-V just keeps on rolling with another win. And with their win over South Oldham last Saturday, considering South's wins over Anderson and Owen this week, the Lady Bearcats look like the top team in the region - I guess. Is this true?

I think South is looking pretty good right now, but I wouldn't put Walton to far behind them. It appears Anderson is not playing very well at this point, but I'm sure that will change come tournament time.

Not taking anything away from Walton...they are a very talented bunch. But, I wonder just how much Williamstown wanted to try to win this one. Williamstown knows they're going to be the #3 seed in the district tourney, and unless WV knocks off Simon Kenton next week, the Lady Bearcats will be the #2 seed. As hard as it is to beat Walton, I don't think Williamstown believed it could beat them twice. After all, they had already lost to them twice going into this game. Better to save any "surprises" until tourney time. Will be interesting to see if anything changes at that time. (Even if the winner is still the same, the spread may be different)

Agree with what you are saying Mr. Athletics on both accounts. Walton has been very fortunate in the past 3-4 years to have some talent move in. They will be hard to handle come tournament time and would not surprise me if they make the trip to Bowling Green.