Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Woodford County/Frankfort predictions Jan 29

Featured Replies

I say Woodford by 6. Frankfort has no answer for the big kid. Is this the last district game for both? What are playoff possibilities for all teams in there district?

Frankfort is #1 seed with win vs. Woodford.

Franklin County is #1 seed with win vs. Hills tonight and Woodford win vs. Frankfort.

Woodford is #1 seed with win vs. Frankfort and County loss to Hills tonight.

Hills is locked at #4 seed

I'll go with Frankfort in this one. By 3.

Woodford by 7

Panthers seal the deal with a 9 point victory over WC.......:popcorn:

Big game tonight for district seeds. I'm sure that both of these teams would prefer to avoid playing Franklin County first game of district tourney.

Big game tonight for district seeds. I'm sure that both of these teams would prefer to avoid playing Franklin County first game of district tourney.

 

the result tonight doesn't matter to Frankfort in terms of playing Franklin County in district. Frankfort plays Western Hills with a win and Woodford County with a loss. Even so, I believe Frankfort swept Franklin County so while I am sure they would respect them, not sure there would be fear.

the result tonight doesn't matter to Frankfort in terms of playing Franklin County in district. Frankfort plays Western Hills with a win and Woodford County with a loss. Even so, I believe Frankfort swept Franklin County so while I am sure they would respect them, not sure there would be fear.

 

True Words Spoken........:thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.