JV Regional Championship Game Conner vs. Notre Dame

I would have liked to have seen a rematch of NDA v. Boone Co.. The first one was a battle with NDA prevailing in the end.

I believe NDA's only loss in 2 years was to Sacred Heart. I want to say NDA JV went undefeated last season.

Conner will have to play a good game but can beat the JV Panda's. Conner beat Boone fair and square and deserve to be playing in the championship. Last year in the freshman tournament Conner lost the game to NDD in the last minute and it was very close. Also Conner Freshman and JV beat Boone last year. Both teams pretty much have the same players and the Conner girls deserve some credit. Beating NDD will be a tall order but certainly something Conner can accomplish. I look forward to a great game and watching some of the future talent for both teams.

I would have liked to have seen a rematch of NDA v. Boone Co.. The first one was a battle with NDA prevailing in the end.

I believe NDA's only loss in 2 years was to Sacred Heart. I want to say NDA JV went undefeated last season.

They lost to NC last year up there.

Freshmen went undefeated last year.