Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County/ Harrison County predictions 1/28

Who wins? 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Pendleton County
      62%
      10
    • Harrison County
      37%
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Big district game in Falmouth Friday night, as part of a boys/girls doubleheader. Pendleton is coming off of a huge win at Brossart, and Harrison is coming off a tough loss to Woodford County.

 

Who ya got??

Pendleton has been playing well lately. Wildcats in a close one by 4.

I think Pendleton County is on a roll, but of course by my screen name I am a little biased. Mason Monroe seems to have found his rhythm and the team seems to be working well together. I take Pendleton by 8. Since I can't watch the game, these boys need to win this one for me.

Should be a great atmosphere for a high school basketball game. Both teams have struggled at times this year but I think you can throw out the records for this one. I think Harrison's size and depth may be the difference. I'll take the Breds by 3.

I think PC rolls in this one. I look for a big game from Monroe since the Harrison County staff and their players gave him some extra motivation this past November. I think Bonar has a breakout game against Wagner.

I think PC rolls in this one. I look for a big game from Monroe since the Harrison County staff and their players gave him some extra motivation this past November. I think Bonar has a breakout game against Wagner.

 

What was the extra motivation?

I'm all ears! Waiting for a response to how hc staff motivates opposing players. Heck, they need to find a way to motivate Harrison co players!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.