Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Side Note - Trinity-vs- Henry Clay.....

Featured Replies

I want to commend Henry Clay, they play our boys, on the freshman level, every season. Do you think there is any validity to the fact that maybe the entire program is buying into the fact of becoming the best around? And, could there be a direct correlation to them and us meeting after all of those freshman battles? And I mean BATTLES.

The senior and junior class' have played against each other. I remember playing them my freshman year, it was unbeleivable atmosphere for a freshman game.

I want to commend Henry Clay, they play our boys, on the freshman level, every season. Do you think there is any validity to the fact that maybe the entire program is buying into the fact of becoming the best around? And, could there be a direct correlation to them and us meeting after all of those freshman battles? And I mean BATTLES.

 

Have the Rocks been dressing a freshman during the playoffs?

Yes, two linebackers from the freshman team.

I don't remember last years freshman playing Henry Clay!!!! Did I miss a game?

They didn't

This years senior class and junior class played each other on the freshman level.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.