Clark County vs Wheeler (GA) in Beachball Classic

MNCM

I have seen alot of things at basketball games but never at a high school game where the backboard is shattered.Pictures are up on the local newspaper down here, The Sun News.

Vinny Zollo made the All Tourney team and also was awarded the Mr. Hustle award. I am so proud of the Cards. They have had a great showing down here in the BeachBall Classic, with a lot major teams and talent in this tourney. We had the best defensive team down here and held our own with Nationally ranked teams. Bopper Stenzel played his heart out, handle the press great and went out of the game at the 3:33 mark with maybe a concussion. Cory Rogers was a beast. Teams had a very hard time of containing him. We out rebounded every team we played. Hakeem played well today and will be a big help the rest of the season. Robbie Stenzel did great against the press and had a lot of assists during the tourney. We saw a lot of pressure presses and the Cards had no problem breaking and scoring against them. Great growing and learning experience for the Cards. Really looking forward to the rest of the season.

I have had a ball and just so glad I could be apart of it.