St. Patrick 59 Nelson County 58 OT

The Lady Saints advance in the Mercer Co. Titan Christmas Clash with a overtime win against Nelson Co. The Saints were down two when Chelsea Douglas nailed a twenty five footer with 2 seconds left for the win. Next up for the Lady Saints is a very impressive Anderson Co. team.

The Lady Saints came back from being down as many as 9 in the fourth quarter. Brooke Mosler made a long range 3 as well to send it to overtime. Nelson county has two very tall forward/centers. One is Drake who's sister is a freshman starter for UK. The elder Drake was top 50 in the US and the leading all time scorer for Nelson County (boys or girls basketball) with over 3000 pts. The jr Drake is only a sophomore and looks to be on her way to being a very nice player as well.

Great win Saints and good luck tomorrow.

Edited by thomasmoredad

JetCat, Do you have a boxscore on this game? Just points for both teams. Thanks

The Lady Saints advance in the Mercer Co. Titan Christmas Clash with a overtime win against Nelson Co. The Saints were down two when Chelsea Douglas nailed a twenty five footer with 2 seconds left for the win. Next up for the Lady Saints is a very impressive Anderson Co. team.

JetCat, Do you have a boxscore on this game? Just points for both teams. Thanks

Sorry sumo I don't. I looked in the H/L and the C/J and found nothing. The Harrodsburg paper is weekly but maybe Thomasmoredad can give us some stats. They tried me at score keeping a few years back and soon found out that I was not much of a multi tasker (you can ask my wife), tunnel vision only especially when A T is on the floor. I envy you guys that can though.