Magic shake up roster

I could see that. I just think this trade is going to end up being a huge failure. The Magic GM never does anything right when he makes trades or signs free agents.

I think Rose is head a shoulders above any wing on the floor for Orlando, and Boozer is better than any frontcourt player with the exception of obviously Howard. Noah when healthy is one of the few bigs that can guard Howard. And I expect the Bulls will make a trade for a wing player to boot.

I just don't see the Bulls having the pieces to make that happen. Who do they trade? Obviously not Noah, Boozer, or Rose. That leaves them with Deng (would who they get in return really be much of an upgrade? I don't know who's available, but I can't see it), or Gibson, who I would be very hesitant to trade away if I were Chicago.

I just don't see the Bulls having the pieces to make that happen. Who do they trade? Obviously not Noah, Boozer, or Rose. That leaves them with Deng (would who they get in return really be much of an upgrade? I don't know who's available, but I can't see it), or Gibson, who I would be very hesitant to trade away if I were Chicago.

If/when Anthony leaves the Nuggets will want to blow things up and start over. I think J.R. Smith could be had at value price to the Bulls, and would be a nice addition to their team.

To do what?

Well three balls and nasty dunks for one.

I must admit, Smith is the most hot/cold player in the league, but when he is on he is on. If he could ever figure out his game consistently J Swish could be one of the best players in this league. Amazing leaping ability and explosiveness and a beautiful stroke. For some reason I think the Nuggets has been about the worst fit for him so far in his career being they need a lot of other guys to touch the ball. If he was in a situation in which he was called on to score a lot more and be a part of a better offensive system I think he could do very well. Always seems to be a guy who does better coming off the bench though, but maybe could become a quality starter elsewhere.

Add scoring off the wing. The Bulls don't need alot there but he would be a huge upgrade over Bogans, would he not? He's in consistent and a little crazy, but I think the atmosphere in Denver creates that somewhat.

I feel the same, I was typing my post and didn't see yours, but for some reason I have always felt that he would do better playing for someone other than Denver. Theres just something about him, Melo, and K Mart being on the floor at the same time that doesn't fit well, even worst when AI was there.

He shoots 3's OK and throws down big drunks, that's about it. He doesn't rebound well or defend well. He is decent guy off the bench in spurts.

They would have Bogans for defense. I think if you put Smith with Rose, Boozer and Noah he would be really scary. He doesn't defend now but no one on the Nuggets does, Thibidou would get it out of him I think.