Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle / George Rogers Clark predictions 12-18

Which team will win? 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
GRC wins 69-55 and moves on to play Monday. GRC has too many options and even if Zollo is contained that still leaves Stenzel, Rogers, Daniels, etc. Daniels is having a great year so far and is making people play him and that just leaves more room and options for everyone else. With the improved point guard play this year, GRC is a vastly improved team over last year. Not saying they can't be beaten by Kentucky teams this year because they will, but this is a different team than last years.[/QUOTE]

 

 

Agree 100% on all the bolded part. Bopper Stenzel has made a HUGE difference this year. With the improvement of Daniels just another weapon the Cards have.

We are a different team this year, stronger, more depth, and PG play. Like you we will take some lumps, but I really think the Cards have what it takes to be playing Saturday night in Rupp.

GRC by far has the superior team. They should win this one by a comfortable margin. However, I do believe that Stauffer and Zollo will battle in this one. Stauffer is very strong, talented, and plays well beyond his size. He is just not enough to overcome all of the additional weapons that GRC has. I am taking Clark 70 - 55.

  • Author

I hate that I will miss this game but I will be getting texts of updates. Will post after the UK game tomorrow night.

 

Anyone going to this game tomorrow? Anyone going to give updates?

I agree. I saw Ryle play at Tates Creek on Dec 3rd. Believe they may hang with the Cards the first half, but GRC will pull away the second half.

 

Walter who do you see matching up with Cory Rogers? He is a beast inside.

 

Ryle rolled out (I believe) the following starting lineup when I saw them at NKU last week end:

 

6'0 Sr Zach Perkins

6'0 Sr AC Stinson

6'1 Jr Tate Mullins

6'5 Sr Todd Vollett

6'7 Sr Bob Stauffer

 

I'd expect to see Stauffer matched up against Zollo and Vollett matched up with Rogers. Cards should have a significant size advantage.

  • Author
Ryle rolled out (I believe) the following starting lineup when I saw them at NKU last week end:

 

6'0 Sr Zach Perkins

6'0 Sr AC Stinson

6'1 Jr Tate Mullins

6'5 Sr Todd Vollett

6'7 Sr Bob Stauffer

 

I'd expect to see Stauffer matched up against Zollo and Vollett matched up with Rogers. Cards should have a significant size advantage.

 

 

Thanks Walter. Our starters I believe will be:

 

6'1 Bopper Stenzel

6'4 Robbie Stenzel

6'7 Jaylan Daniel

6'5 Cory Rogers

6'9 Vinny Zollo

 

Purvis 6'7 has been coming off the bench, along with Charlie Rogers, H. Moore and Adam Fatkin. M. Martin has been out with a injury and has not played all season. Vancleve was out against Paris. Not sure on thier status, both come off the bench.

Ryle doesn't have great depth, but you will see the following likely come off the bench:

 

5'10 Sr Tyler King

6'3 Sr Jeff Richards

5'11 So Drew Mays

The Raiders may not be GRC tomorrow but they are definitely better than 4th in their own district. They are manhandling Conner right now by 17 after 3. It was 19 at the break. Can't wait for the Boone rematch in February. Conner will not and should not be counted out however, they will be back.

I hate that I will miss this game but I will be getting texts of updates. Will post after the UK game tomorrow night.

 

Anyone going to this game tomorrow? Anyone going to give updates?

 

I won't be able to attend either, but will listen to it on the radio. As soon as I can get back to a computer, I will pass along what details I can.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.