Wayne County 56 Southwestern 51

Game was at Southwestern. I have a hard time remembering that Wayne and Southwestern are in the same district, but because of that the Cardinals are 1-0 and the Warriors 0-1. District winner certainly has a huge advantage in this district compared to the typical toughness of the 2-3 game.

Game was at Southwestern. I have a hard time remembering that Wayne and Southwestern are in the same district, but because of that the Cardinals are 1-0 and the Warriors 0-1. District winner certainly has a huge advantage in this district compared to the typical toughness of the 2-3 game.

Wow. I didn't know that either. So Wayne, Pulaski County, Southwestern and Somerset are in the same district? Wow. Yep. Much like the 45th, that 2-3 game is a game you don't want.

No offense.

Wow. I didn't know that either. So Wayne, Pulaski County, Southwestern and Somerset are in the same district? Wow. Yep. Much like the 45th, that 2-3 game is a game you don't want.

No offense.

Or is Pulaski County not in this district? If they only meet once they must be in a different district. My fault. Who is in the Wayne district?

Or is Pulaski County not in this district? If they only meet once they must be in a different district. My fault. Who is in the Wayne district?

47th District - Casey County, Pulaski County, Rockcastle County, Somerset

48th District - McCreary Central, Monticello, Southwestern, Wayne County