Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Western Hills 68 Frankfort 55

Featured Replies

I was told Frankfort's Coach Wise guaranteed FHS would win district this season. I know there is a lot of basketball left to play, but isn't that their second district loss. I definately think they have a lot of talent, and no disrespect to Western Hills, I'm just surprised by this score after The FHS guarantee.

Not sure what the FHS coach has guaranteed...... But what I guaranteed if they don't learn they are only 3 point shooters and not 3 point makers they won't win another game. Their guards have not met a shot yet they didn't like.

 

Credit WHHS for controling the tempo and attacking the rim for easy lay-ups all night.

Hmmm... Lexington Herald has the score as 58-55 Hills.??

Coach Buckett is right about the FHS guards. They currently don't seem to have much of an inside game. They have a couple of football players that may come around on the inside. Till they do they are just getting one shot at the basket on each trip. That is when they don't turn it over. They guards seem to have the green light to shoot any time, any type shot, and any time. Not much discipline either. How many Techincals were there on the players? Both teams.

  • Author

1 technical for each team and the final score was 68-55. Herald Leader is lazy and just gets scores off KHSAA site, probably reported wrong to KHSAA.

I was told Frankfort's Coach Wise guaranteed FHS would win district this season. I know there is a lot of basketball left to play, but isn't that their second district loss. I definately think they have a lot of talent, and no disrespect to Western Hills, I'm just surprised by this score after The FHS guarantee.

 

I highly doubt Wise would have guaranteed Frankfort will win the district. Like everybody else in the district, he knows Franklin County is the favorite until somebody knocks them off. But, the district is not played until the end of February anyway. Regular season games set the seeding, but the district is probably as close from top to bottom as it has been in years so anything can happen in late February.

I highly doubt Wise would have guaranteed Frankfort will win the district. Like everybody else in the district, he knows Franklin County is the favorite until somebody knocks them off. But, the district is not played until the end of February anyway. Regular season games set the seeding, but the district is probably as close from top to bottom as it has been in years so anything can happen in late February.

 

Comes from a very trusted source, it was said.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.