Trinity scrimmage vs. #1 Cincinnati Taft - Forfeit!

I just heard today that the #1 ranked team in OH, Taft HS in Cincinnati, scrimmaged at Trinity this weekend and when their coach got his second technical in the 3rd qtr he refused to leave so the scrimmage was halted (Taft was supposedly down by 17). The kids shook hands and Taft just quit. THEN they stayed and DID play the JV scrimmage! Does anyone know any more about this story?!

I just heard today that the #1 ranked team in OH, Taft HS in Cincinnati, scrimmaged at Trinity this weekend and when their coach got his second technical in the 3rd qtr he refused to leave so the scrimmage was halted (Taft was supposedly down by 17). The kids shook hands and Taft just quit. THEN they stayed and DID play the JV scrimmage! Does anyone know any more about this story?!

I know nothing about the scrimmage, but I know Ohio is divided into divisions for basketball. Saying Taft is the top ranked team in Ohio is misleading. They may be the top team in their division in Ohio, but I doubt they are Division I.