Which team more likely to continue State Championship run HHS or Ft Campbell?

remmac

They had a running clock in 2002 in 2003 they made it to the state championship and in 2004 they won it. Before 2007 the last time Ft. Campbell won it was in 1979. I dont know about all the other years but 2004 there was a legit arguement as well for Highlands to be the largest level champion. St. X won the same year.

Did Highlands lose to Dixie around that time? Wasn't that the jet sweep Mitchell team that played tight defense and didn't score very many points?

Did Highlands lose to Dixie around that time? Wasn't that the jet sweep Mitchell team that played tight defense and didn't score very many points?

I believe they lost to Dixie in 02, which was the same year they got beat by Rockcastle in the playoffs (and it was a big blow out win by Rockcastle).

I believe they lost to Dixie in 02, which was the same year they got beat by Rockcastle in the playoffs (and it was a big blow out win by Rockcastle).

O.K. 2004 was the year that Dixie beat Trinity and lost to Boone. Highlands might have been able to beat X in 2004, but that was the most simple offensive scheme that I have ever seen Mueller run.