Whitley County Colonels at Harlan County Black Bears Round 2 on 11-12-2010.

Whitley County at Harlan County Who Wins?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Whitley County at Harlan County Who Wins?

I think going back to that first game, Whitley had the lead at one time (halftime???) and had a couple of TDs called back.....you just never know how a game would have changed or played out.....

I agree it will be a great game, maybe one of the best, if not the Best in 5A on Friday!!

They had an int return called back. They had two blocks below the waist on it. One right before the tackle could have been made. They made their own luck on that play. Nothing else called back. The INT occured with HC very deep in their territory. The drive could easily have resulted in a TD for HC. HC had at least two breakdowns covering pitch. Will not happen this time. They did not hold the lead at halftime.

I am hoping WC wins. They are playing very well right now and are riding a five game win streak. Coach Black has done a great job turning the season around. I think the confidence level of this team is very high after a 45-0 opening round win. What concerns me is playing on the road again against a good team and outstanding coach in Coach Larkey. This game could go either way but I have to go with the heart and say Whitley pulls out a 21-14 win. They are playing outstanding defense right now.

I am hoping WC wins. They are playing very well right now and are riding a five game win streak. Coach Black has done a great job turning the season around. I think the confidence level of this team is very high after a 45-0 opening round win. What concerns me is playing on the road again against a good team and outstanding coach in Coach Larkey. This game could go either way but I have to go with the heart and say Whitley pulls out a 21-14 win. They are playing outstanding defense right now.

Coach B is doing a great job. Good luck WC