Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 59 Bourbon County 0

Featured Replies

Boyle built a 56-0 halftime lead and the clock ran the second half. Jarrard looked good tonight and had a great touchdown catch in the 2nd. quarter. Looked like he was never out for most of the season.

Boyle built a 56-0 halftime lead and the clock ran the second half. Jarrard looked good tonight and had a great touchdown catch in the 2nd. quarter. Looked like he was never out for most of the season.

 

Good to hear that ALL the Rebels were playing and getting the playoff run started well.

Jarrod looked good and his mom shared a great story about his doctor's appointment yesterday. I am very happy for him and look forward to watching him do work in the playoffs. It is good to have Tyler Rohrback(sp?) playing again also. Chris Cook didn't get a carry tonight, Cox got a couple, Lamar a few. Zach Hester played some and had a big hit tonight. Thieleman was back also and the new kid....Bryant Warnack(sp?) looked good also. He looks like a fast power running rb, IMO, and is a welcome addition to the team. I expect to see his role in the team increase over the next few weeks and will help us pout tremendously next year. All in all, it was a great night. I think most of the team that was expected back is indeed back and we look ready to make a run to BG.

Jarrod looked good and his mom shared a great story about his doctor's appointment yesterday. I am very happy for him and look forward to watching him do work in the playoffs. It is good to have Tyler Rohrback(sp?) playing again also. Chris Cook didn't get a carry tonight, Cox got a couple, Lamar a few. Zach Hester played some and had a big hit tonight. Thieleman was back also and the new kid....Bryant Warnack(sp?) looked good also. He looks like a fast power running rb, IMO, and is a welcome addition to the team. I expect to see his role in the team increase over the next few weeks and will help us pout tremendously next year. All in all, it was a great night. I think most of the team that was expected back is indeed back and we look ready to make a run o BG.

 

Could not have said it better myself PurplePride92. I believe that Jarrod and Tyler will help alot on the D side and Jarrod will help on the O side. I don't think Cook played at all tonight.

Edited by rebelrollers
For got a word

We had over 400 yards of Offense tonight and Bourbon had just under 100. Over 300 yards rushing to Bourbons -9. Boyle had only 1 penalty for 5 yards and after what we have had this year that is one thing that I was glad to see.

Could not have said it better myself PurplePride92. I believe that Jarrod and Tyler will help alot on the D side and Jarrod will help on the O side. I don't think Cook played at all tonight.

 

I thought I saw him come off of the field after a punt or something but I could be mistaken. He may have just been congratulating someone.

I thought I saw him come off of the field after a punt or something but I could be mistaken. He may have just been congratulating someone.

 

He could have on a punt I not forsure. I know the 39 kid (cannot remember he name to save mylife) started on defense and offense.

  • Author

What about our kicker Harris! 73 for 73 on extra points this season? A kicker can be a big difference maker in a game.

Congrats to Boyle. Was Jarrod the reciever that broke his arm?

No surprise here. BC is on a collison course to play Bell County.

  • Author
Congrats to Boyle. Was Jarrod the reciever that broke his arm?

 

Yes

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.