Holmes 56 Harrison County 8

gamer31

Holmes took there qb out at half and most of starters. A very dominate performance by holmes. Now the season begins. Good luck to all the seniors who have worked so hard the last 4 years. Congradts to coach lickert and all his staff you have done a great job with that program.

Peterson had 3 catches for 92 yds and a touchdown! Took 2 hitches for an average of 39 yds each. He's the best WR in the state! Kid is a freak.

I'm really hoping Holmes makes it to the region championship against Boyle Co.

Would love to see him show his stuff against them.

I think that they will make it against Boyle. I believe that they will beat Lex Cath this year in the playoffs.

I honestly wish Holmes the best as Jesen and Courtney (know each from Baseball) are great kids, but to whom have they played and beaten, that makes you think they can beat a Boyle or LexCath?

Lex cath is in a down year and Holmes can beat them this year but as for Boyle the stars have to be aligned just right for holmes to beat that team. Thats why we play the game so we will see how it plays out, i know one thing Holmes is not thinking about either team there focus is on West jessamine!!!!!