Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin 2010/2011

Featured Replies

That is his natural position. The problem is he will probably be one of only two starters that is 6 feet tall, although I guess that doesn't matter as much on the offensive end as it will on the defensive end. I expect to see Corbin running the floor much more this year than in the past few years.[/QUOT

 

I thought the Running Hound's looked good last night in the inter-team scrimmage Smith, Igo and Freeman looked pretty good. When they get the football players back I think this team will to be very competitive. How do you think the Running Hounds looked last ???

"When they get the football players back I think this team will to be very competitive."

 

Besides Matthew Taylor, what other football players will be joing the basketball team?

"When they get the football players back I think this team will to be very competitive."

 

Besides Matthew Taylor, what other football players will be joing the basketball team?

 

Maybe Cobb and Foley. I heard that Timperio may have been dismissed from the team yesterday, lack of any depth on the interior will be a problem.

Who will be the starting 5 for the Hounds?

Who will be the starting 5 for the Hounds?

 

Just guessing I would say Smith, Taylor(when football ends), Freeman, Jones and Igo. Sizemore is out for a week or so and will also be in the top six.

I thought Corbin played pretty well Tuesday. They are small, but they played real hard on defense and moved the ball around real well.

I thought Corbin played pretty well Tuesday. They are small, but they played real hard on defense and moved the ball around real well.
Do you have a score on the scrimmage?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.