Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Glasgow 35 Monroe County 21

Featured Replies

Final. Probably one of the few papa got right in the contest.

Glasgow's defense improved their game and Monroe's defense was a no show. Monroe Co. played the arm tackle defense and it cost them dearly.

My hats off to the Scotties! They outplayed us on and off the field. I was not sure what the strategy for this game was but trying to run it at them did not get it done. Etown give us the blueprint to beat the Scotties but I guess our team did not get the memo!!! You guys that called us going 6-4....I will sadly eat crow now!!!!! What even made this loss worse is that in the 4th we went to what gives us good results, the pass, and it took a little more than a minute to walk the ball 60+ yds down the field for our last attempt at a little face...I will not put this loss soley on our boys but very poor clock management in the first half, and a little to late in the second!!! What I will put on the boys is lack of putting a pad on someone...NO TACKLING!!!! It was I touched you and you should be down now....not very good at all!!! Playing like this and Green is licking their chops!!!!!:irked:

Green didn't come out very excited tonight either. It wouldn't matter. This rivalry brings out the fight in us all. Finally glad to be talking about this game. It's been a long time since region last year.

Monroe jumps out to a 14-0 lead then who knows what happened? To be honest, nothing I've got to say is good so as a fan I think its best I just say nothing...

I have a crazy thought; maybe Glasgow just has a better team than Monroe. Maybe there were not many coaching adjustments that could have made a difference. A lot of teams teams get a big lead back off in coverage and the other team is able to march down the field rather easily. This can make it seem like it cold have worked all night, but that may not have been the case. I spoke to an impartial asst. coach at the game and he said the Scotties overwhelmed them with athletes and speed. The Falcons have lost a ton of talent over the past two years and to expect not to have at least a little let down is wishful thinking.

I would agree with the speed killing Monroe. I think most Monroe Fans know that the falcons have less talent on the offensive and defensive line this year vs. years past. Far as offensive weapons Monroe is still loaded minus the line. The short passes in the flats to the backs was a good offensive plan against Monroe's 5 man defensive line.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.