Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

oldtime baller

Featured Replies

Does anyone know the story about the group of kids going to Tennesse today to play ? I was told it was being sponsored by Chanpion,( don't know if this is true or not), all I know for sure is , it is a team selected from a group which played last week at Midland. Teegarden from Boone was selected and is going. If anyone has some info and would like to share , it would be greatly appericated. Thank you

Tyler Sexton from Dixie was chosen to go to the Tennessee Showcase also.

They are the all-stars from the Champions Elite Fall Showcase held last week at Midland. It was mostly the top kids from the Champions Fall League, and then after the showcase, college and pro scouts voted on who made the all star team. 18 kids are making the trip down to Tennessee to play 5 games this weekend. This Champions Fall All-Star group has won this particular tournament two years in a row.

Great Fall season for the NKY boy's, they made it to the Championship game and lost. Teegarden is just a stud, and Sexton should be the hardest thrower in NKY. There were two other who made the Midland showcase Jackson Laumann, and Dylan Cottingham .

Great Fall season for the NKY boy's, they made it to the Championship game and lost. Teegarden is just a stud, and Sexton should be the hardest thrower in NKY. There were two other who made the Midland showcase Jackson Laumann, and Dylan Cottingham .

 

I wasnt at the Showcase but I was talking to a couple of the coaches and scouts that were there and they told me that Sexton started the All Star Game on the mound? They also stated that he was constintly arond 87-89 and touched 90. Also I was told that Cottingham has been hitting the ball great in the tournament but just struggled at the all star game. They also did say that his pop time was around a 1.92 1.95.

I wasnt at the Showcase but I was talking to a couple of the coaches and scouts that were there and they told me that Sexton started the All Star Game on the mound? They also stated that he was constintly arond 87-89 and touched 90. Also I was told that Cottingham has been hitting the ball great in the tournament but just struggled at the all star game. They also did say that his pop time was around a 1.92 1.95.

 

I was there. Sexton topped out at 85. Cottingham's best pop time in-game was 2.09

I know a few weeks back in Lexington Sexton was 87-88 and touched 89. Morehead State was there with the gun on him.

I heard Sexton was playing for the Danville Mustangs this Summer. Does anyone know if that is true?

I was there. Sexton topped out at 85. Cottingham's best pop time in-game was 2.09

 

The board at midland had Cottingham at 2.03 and your right Sexton topped out at 85.

I heard Sexton was playing for the Danville Mustangs this Summer. Does anyone know if that is true?

No Sexton is playing for Kentucky Kings,but he did play fall ball with them along with Teegarden, Clarkson and Cottingham.

  • Author
They are the all-stars from the Champions Elite Fall Showcase held last week at Midland. It was mostly the top kids from the Champions Fall League, and then after the showcase, college and pro scouts voted on who made the all star team. 18 kids are making the trip down to Tennessee to play 5 games this weekend. This Champions Fall All-Star group has won this particular tournament two years in a row.

 

The all-star team won the tournment again in Tennessee this past weekend. Teegarden played second and short and hit around 460 for the five games and was the only kid from Northern Ky. to go with the team. I was told the other kids from NKY were going to Columbus to play in a tournment.

The all-star team won the tournment again in Tennessee this past weekend. Teegarden played second and short and hit around 460 for the five games and was the only kid from Northern Ky. to go with the team. I was told the other kids from NKY were going to Columbus to play in a tournment.

 

Yeah I just got word that Sexton and Laumann got invited to play in Columbus in a Blue/ White all star game at Dublin Coffman High School.

Yeah I just got word that Sexton and Laumann got invited to play in Columbus in a Blue/ White all star game at Dublin Coffman High School.
Was at the game in Columbus and did not see sexton or Laumann name on the roster.

Both Sexton and Laumann called earlier in the week and said they couldnt be there. Laumann had something to do with UC and Sexton was down at Morehead for a visit.

Sexton had a great Showcase 90mph and 2HR, heard he was by far the best overall player at the Showcase.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.