oldtime baller

Does anyone know the story about the group of kids going to Tennesse today to play ? I was told it was being sponsored by Chanpion,( don't know if this is true or not), all I know for sure is , it is a team selected from a group which played last week at Midland. Teegarden from Boone was selected and is going. If anyone has some info and would like to share , it would be greatly appericated. Thank you

They are the all-stars from the Champions Elite Fall Showcase held last week at Midland. It was mostly the top kids from the Champions Fall League, and then after the showcase, college and pro scouts voted on who made the all star team. 18 kids are making the trip down to Tennessee to play 5 games this weekend. This Champions Fall All-Star group has won this particular tournament two years in a row.

Great Fall season for the NKY boy's, they made it to the Championship game and lost. Teegarden is just a stud, and Sexton should be the hardest thrower in NKY. There were two other who made the Midland showcase Jackson Laumann, and Dylan Cottingham .

Great Fall season for the NKY boy's, they made it to the Championship game and lost. Teegarden is just a stud, and Sexton should be the hardest thrower in NKY. There were two other who made the Midland showcase Jackson Laumann, and Dylan Cottingham .

I wasnt at the Showcase but I was talking to a couple of the coaches and scouts that were there and they told me that Sexton started the All Star Game on the mound? They also stated that he was constintly arond 87-89 and touched 90. Also I was told that Cottingham has been hitting the ball great in the tournament but just struggled at the all star game. They also did say that his pop time was around a 1.92 1.95.

I wasnt at the Showcase but I was talking to a couple of the coaches and scouts that were there and they told me that Sexton started the All Star Game on the mound? They also stated that he was constintly arond 87-89 and touched 90. Also I was told that Cottingham has been hitting the ball great in the tournament but just struggled at the all star game. They also did say that his pop time was around a 1.92 1.95.

I was there. Sexton topped out at 85. Cottingham's best pop time in-game was 2.09

I heard Sexton was playing for the Danville Mustangs this Summer. Does anyone know if that is true?

No Sexton is playing for Kentucky Kings,but he did play fall ball with them along with Teegarden, Clarkson and Cottingham.

They are the all-stars from the Champions Elite Fall Showcase held last week at Midland. It was mostly the top kids from the Champions Fall League, and then after the showcase, college and pro scouts voted on who made the all star team. 18 kids are making the trip down to Tennessee to play 5 games this weekend. This Champions Fall All-Star group has won this particular tournament two years in a row.

The all-star team won the tournment again in Tennessee this past weekend. Teegarden played second and short and hit around 460 for the five games and was the only kid from Northern Ky. to go with the team. I was told the other kids from NKY were going to Columbus to play in a tournment.

The all-star team won the tournment again in Tennessee this past weekend. Teegarden played second and short and hit around 460 for the five games and was the only kid from Northern Ky. to go with the team. I was told the other kids from NKY were going to Columbus to play in a tournment.

Yeah I just got word that Sexton and Laumann got invited to play in Columbus in a Blue/ White all star game at Dublin Coffman High School.