Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lincoln County vs. Mercer County predictions

Featured Replies

I think Lincoln Co wins this one with a balanced attack of passing and rushing. I look for Lincoln to come out and finally put together a complete game. :banana:

Alex Guay, Mercer's starting qb is supposed to be back for this game. As bad as Mercer County has seemed I still think they are better than Lincoln County and will win this game.

I think Mercer will pick up their 4th win. I believe it will be a close game.

Mercer will get a much needed win 28-21.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.