Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue/Ludlow Predictions

Featured Replies

Thoughts? I am disappointed that no other tiger or panther fans have posted this thread yet. I understand these teams aren't as good as they have been but come on this is a good rivalry!

The team who is the most physical, and just wants it more will win this game. There are usually no suprises with these two teams, they know what the other is going to do. Its just about stepping up and making the plays.

FC, you got off easy this year. I was on vacation so we dont get to argue any:lol:. I think Bellevue will roll in this game. Senior night for these boys. I'm expecting a BIG game from Slater.

 

Bellevue 40

Ludlow 13

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.