Murray at Caldwell County predictions

spindoc

Murray looks to be a little better, but I'm not completely sold on their ranking just yet.

Caldwell could spring the upset, especially if its defense continues to force timely turnovers (Caldwell is plus-11, 17-6, in turnovers this season and has 8 defensive touchdowns).

On the other hand, Murray's size up front is not really a good matchup for Caldwell, which tries to get by on quickness and athleticism. Murray should dominate time of possession and limit Caldwell's possessions.

I'd probably have to take Murray in a close one.

Murray looks to be a little better, but I'm not completely sold on their ranking just yet.

Caldwell could spring the upset, especially if its defense continues to force timely turnovers (Caldwell is plus-11, 17-6, in turnovers this season and has 8 defensive touchdowns).

On the other hand, Murray's size up front is not really a good matchup for Caldwell, which tries to get by on quickness and athleticism. Murray should dominate time of possession and limit Caldwell's possessions.

I'd probably have to take Murray in a close one.

I think your assesment is right on...Nice one!!

Dont forget that coach Duncan coached at LO in the spread system that Caldwell runs.He knows the system like the back of his hand.It will be hard pressed for Caldwell to score a touchdown offensively. My prediction is going to be 42-7. Could be wrong but we will see.