Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Glasgow 48 Elizabethtown 47

Featured Replies

Kyle Todd throws for 566 yards, but E'town fumbled the ball away while driving inside Glasgow territory with about 1 minute left.

Sorry JD. In the fog of battle, I missed that you had posted this. :cool:

Sounds like it wasn't much of a defensive game! Good win for our district though!!!

  • Author

I shorted Todd 7 yards. Actually threw for 573.

Is he related to the Chris (I think) Todd who played QB in the SEC - at Auburn, I believe?

I think it's his little brother if I'm not mistaken.

Yes, and I believe Chris is now on the sideline at e-town as well

  • Author

Kyle is Chris' little brother, and Chris has become a volunteer assistant at E'town.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.