Boone 16 Conner 14 (Frosh)

READYMADE

Conner loses another one late on a KO return. This team needs to learn how to finish and take care of the football. Way to many red zone mistakes. They also had Ryle beat and lost it late. This group has some nice talent and will be fine as they move into Varsity football. I believe the final was 16-15. They are learning lots.

Conner loses another one late on a KO return. This team needs to learn how to finish and take care of the football. Way to many red zone mistakes. They also had Ryle beat and lost it late. This group has some nice talent and will be fine as they move into Varsity football. I believe the final was 16-15. They are learning lots.

Sorry about the score...I was suprised to see the coaches electing to kick it deep.....

Sorry about the score...I was suprised to see the coaches electing to kick it deep.....

Very surprised at the deep kick. I believe the Diaw boy played freshman last year as well and took a punt return back for a TD last year against Conner. You would think they might have remembered that one.