Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chargers/Chiefs updates

Featured Replies

Each season I think that Antonio Gates is going to drop off, but the guy is just unbelievable.

  • Author

OK, I need Matthews or Floyd to score here, then one of those two or Charles to win the game on a long play so I can make this miraculous fantasy comeback.

Would that ball have been caught if it was Gates instead of Floyd??

Would that ball have been caught if it was Gates instead of Floyd??

 

No, it was way too high.

  • Author
Would that ball have been caught if it was Gates instead of Floyd??

 

Would have had to have been a huge leap, even for him.

I thought it was too high too. Floyd is 6'5'', so it's not like he's unable to go up & get one.

If the ground isn't wet I think Floyd catches that last pass. It would have been a good pass had he kept his footing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.