Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chargers/Chiefs updates

Featured Replies

Just wanted to comment about how completely, utterly insufferable Trent Dilfer is. Here's hoping this is the last game I hear him call this season.

:lol: I wouldn't expect anything less Jim.

 

I'm glad somebody is watching the game, I meant to start an update thread a while back but forgot.

 

How about the Chiefs stadium? It's been rockin all game. Loved watching it in the rain too.

Bet ya a buck you can't read this post & refrain from commenting on Train's halftime performance for 10 posts. :lol:

I can't decide if I like Rivers or not. As a quarterback, I don't like the attitude. If he was playing linebacker, it'd be great.

  • Author
:lol: I wouldn't expect anything less Jim.

 

I'm glad somebody is watching the game, I meant to start an update thread a while back but forgot.

 

How about the Chiefs stadium? It's been rockin all game. Loved watching it in the rain too.

 

I can't imagine how loud it must be there.

  • Author
I can't decide if I like Rivers or not. As a quarterback, I don't like the attitude. If he was playing linebacker, it'd be great.

 

I don't mind my guy being fiery like that. As long as he's not like Peyton and throws everybody but himself under the bus.

21-14 4:52 to play. Chiefs have looked impressive. Great atmosphere.

 

The Chiefs are trying to become the Patriots of yesteryear. Mike Vrabel, Charlie Weis at OC, Romeo Cronnel as DC, Haley was a Parcells guy. Are they all Parcells guys?

I don't mind my guy being fiery like that. As long as he's not like Peyton and throws everybody but himself under the bus.

 

True, playing it cool in the media is a must. Handle any issues with one another in-house.

I can't decide if I like Rivers or not. As a quarterback, I don't like the attitude. If he was playing linebacker, it'd be great.

 

I can't stand him.

I don't mind my guy being fiery like that. As long as he's not like Peyton and throws everybody but himself under the bus.

 

But he does.

  • Author
21-14 4:52 to play. Chiefs have looked impressive. Great atmosphere.

 

The Chiefs are trying to become the Patriots of yesteryear. Mike Vrabel, Charlie Weis at OC, Romeo Cronnel as DC, Haley was a Parcells guy. Are they all Parcells guys?

 

Looks that way. Guess there's worse models to emulate.

 

Actually, it's the Chiefs' defense and special teams that has looked good. Their offense, not so much.

This game has been worth watching. Thankfully, since it's already 1:09

  • Author
Bet ya a buck you can't read this post & refrain from commenting on Train's halftime performance for 10 posts. :lol:

 

 

OK, this is a trend in the NFL I wish would go away. Three or four songs in a tight 20-minute frame is not a concert. Especially when the band in question doesn't have one good song.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.