September 18, 201016 yr ^ Shocking he isn't around. I'm here. He only comes around when 1) the reds are losing 2)one of his predictions was remotely close. Surprising we didn't see an appearance when they were down 1-0.
September 19, 201016 yr Or when people talk about you. Do you need me to give a play by play? I'm not sure what you want from me.
September 19, 201016 yr Do you need me to give a play by play? I'm not sure what you want from me. I'd love that actually
September 19, 201016 yr I'd love that actually Sorry. You'll need to get somebody else. There are too many football games on too. I can't keep up.
September 19, 201016 yr Well this one is in hand. I'll let the rest of you guys bring it home tonight. I've got somewhere else to be. Won't be around tomorrow during the game either so bring that one home too.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.