Fort Campbell / Kenwood(TN) Predictions

Who wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

FC beats Kenwood by at least two TD's.

It has taken some time, (two scrimmages at the Jamboree & a forgettable first half in Nashville against CPA), but this young Falcons team is clicking and ready for Kenwood.

Any matchup between FC and Kenwood in normally spirited to say the least on all levels from Freshman to Varsity. I expect the game to be competitive through a quarter and a half and then FC will start to close the deal on the Knights. "Blackout Game" to open the new era on the Fryar Stadium field turf. Can't wait to see the black jerseys.

It has been forever since FC has played a game where they were not ranked # 1 in the BGP polls. Watch for the Falcons to come out and play with a mean streak.

FC beats Kenwood by at least two TD's.

It has taken some time, (two scrimmages at the Jamboree & a forgettable first half in Nashville against CPA), but this young Falcons team is clicking and ready for Kenwood.

Any matchup between FC and Kenwood in normally spirited to say the least on all levels from Freshman to Varsity. I expect the game to be competitive through a quarter and a half and then FC will start to close the deal on the Knights. "Blackout Game" to open the new era on the Fryar Stadium field turf. Can't wait to see the black jerseys.

It has been forever since FC has played a game where they were not ranked # 1 in the BGP polls. Watch for the Falcons to come out and play with a mean streak.

I agree. The Falcons started to get things going in the second half against CPA....there were some pretty poor calls coupled with some mental mistakes that kept them from coming back and winning that game......so I look for the Falcons to be all over Kenwood this Friday.

However, I don't think the fact that they're not #1 in the BGP poll has anything to do with them playing with a mean streak. :)

All black jerseys? really?

Yup, all black jerseys......except for the numbers and such. I was informed that they'll be wearing black pants too.

Later.

I look for this year's matchup to be much more competitive than last year. Kenwood has some athletes in the backfield that are sure to test FCs run defense much more than CPA did. I don't expect the Knights to air it out like CPA did, but they will probably try to keep the secondary honest. Kenwood would love to be the first Clarksville team to beat FC under Coach Berner in a game or scrimmage. However, I'm confident this FC team will be better prepared to execute after last week and take care of business. This should be a very winnable game for Falcons as long as they keep from shooting themselves in the foot with penalties and turnovers and execute like they have been taught.

All black jerseys? really?

Yes, Fort Campbell started integrating Black into their colors last year with the baseball team and this year with the football team. Maybe they just like the way Trigg County's jerseys looked? :D They are also selling the new black fan T-shirts at the gate and of course Kenwood's colors are black and gold so it should make for a complete "blackout". Now all we need is to arrange a solar eclipse and it would be complete

I look for this year's matchup to be much more competitive than last year. Kenwood has some athletes in the backfield that are sure to test FCs run defense much more than CPA did. I don't expect the Knights to air it out like CPA did, but they will probably try to keep the secondary honest. Kenwood would love to be the first Clarksville team to beat FC under Coach Berner in a game or scrimmage. However, I'm confident this FC team will be better prepared to execute after last week and take care of business. This should be a very winnable game for Falcons as long as they keep from shooting themselves in the foot with penalties and turnovers and execute like they have been taught.

Yes, Fort Campbell started integrating Black into their colors last year with the baseball team and this year with the football team. Maybe they just like the way Trigg County's jerseys looked? :D They are also selling the new black fan T-shirts at the gate and of course Kenwood's colors are black and gold so it should make for a complete "blackout". Now all we need is to arrange a solar eclipse and it would be complete

Hopefully the bank of stadium of lights wont go out like the have in the past so you can avoid that part of the Blackout. :lol:

I love the Falcons in this one. FC has had its pride hurt which is exactly what these young boys need. Some of these boys does not know what it is like to lose until now. When faced with diversity how you raise your game is how well you will be judged!!!! Friday night I feel the Falcons of FC will stand tall and soar over the crosstown rival...

Go Falcons Go!!!! At the end of the night you will be able stand up and cheer..."You Wish You Were A FALCON!!!!":thumb::thumb::thumb: