True Blood - Season 3

UKMustangFan

Anyone watching?

I haven't seen the most recent episode yet, (episode 7 I believe) but after what I felt was a very slow start, it's starting to pick back up IMO.

The 1st two seasons were outstanding, so this one has been somewhat of a let down to me, but it still has time to redeem itself.

Anyone agree/disagree?

I rate this season better than Season 2, which turned in to a C+ Horror Film. Lots of good characters on True Blood. Oddly the ones with the main roles (Sookie, Bill, and Eric) are the ones I like the least and have worn on me the most. Great supporting characters throughout though. In no particular order I really like Jessica, Hoyt, Jason, the Sheriffs, Tera, Lafayette, Lorena, etc.

I rate this season better than Season 2, which turned in to a C+ Horror Film. Lots of good characters on True Blood. Oddly the ones with the main roles (Sookie, Bill, and Eric) are the ones I like the least and have worn on me the most. Great supporting characters throughout though. In no particular order I really like Jessica, Hoyt, Jason, the Sheriffs, Tera, Lafayette, Lorena, etc.

My least favorite characters are easily Sookie (can't stand her) and Bill.

I like Eric, but Jason, Sam, and Jessica are my favorites.

Hopefully episode 7 continues the build up from 5 & 6 as I found the 1st 4 painfully slow.

I'm with both of you, I can't stand Sookie, she's spoiled, selfish, and annoying. I never liked Bill too much but he's starting to grow on me a bit. I really wish Sookie hadn't of killed Loraine, she was pure evil, but she made the show interesting. Eric is by far my favorite, and Queen Sophie Ann, may be the hottest chick on the planet.

I'm with both of you, I can't stand Sookie, she's spoiled, selfish, and annoying. I never liked Bill too much but he's starting to grow on me a bit. I really wish Sookie hadn't of killed Loraine, she was pure evil, but she made the show interesting. Eric is by far my favorite, and Queen Sophie Ann, may be the hottest chick on the planet.

I have a hard time finding a chick named Evan attractive...:lol:

Say what???

Although it has not been divulged, Sookie is a fairy according to the novels. It is why she has all those special powers (being able to hear other people's thoughts and shooting that blue thing at people). The first glimpse in to it comes in the episode you have not seen.

Although it has not been divulged, Sookie is a fairy according to the novels. It is why she has all those special powers (being able to hear other people's thoughts and shooting that blue thing at people). The first glimpse in to it comes in the episode you have not seen.

Well that's lame....There's shifters, gods, werewolfs, vampires, and shes a fairy! Talk about a let down :lol: