Underrated Presidents

Yes, I have a long and distinguished record on here of offering only "brainwashed" questions.

I apologize for the snippy response. I took your question as rhetorical versus a legitimate question. I had it in my head that someone would immediately jump down my throat for suggesting Clinton as being under rated so when your question came through, I thought you were questioning whether Clinton accomplished anything. Sorry about that.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But how much of the economic boom of the 1990's can be accredited to what reagan did in the 1980s? How logical is it to conclude that what a president does will reach its result while that same man is still in office? And can a president actually fix or destroy the American economy. I personally feel that the economy rises and falls like a wave and there is not much a president can do to affect it.

If Clinton's accomplishments were only economy related, you would have a good point. But as mcpapa's post and link above point out, there were many accomplishments beyond those related to a booming economy.