Coach of the Year

When does the Volleyball Coach of the Year come out? Have they voted? I think there are many deserving candidates this year. I would think Campbell County and St. Henry's coaches are high on the list. Anyone else? I'm not even sure how or when they pick them.

THere will be a NKGVCA (Northern Kentucky Volleyball Coaches Awards)

banquet on Nov. 10th.

At this banquet there will be 3 awards given out for each Division.

And yes, the Post and Enquirer do one also, but only one.

Division I Ryle, Boone, Conner, Campbell, Dixie, Scott, Simon Kenton, Holmes, Notre Dame

Division II St. Henry, NCC, Holy Cross, Brossart, Newport, Highlands, Lloyd

Divisioin III Bellevue, Dayton, Ludlow, Beechwood, Calvary and other small schools

We will see. Those are good choices, although it could be a toss up in Division I since Campbell, Conner and Simon Kenton all had great seasons and won over 20 games.

Matt Long may be a contender for Division III too.

Division one i would go with Tony Pfeffer(Campbell) he came into a situation with the same group of kids the old coach had and made some tough changes and stood by his changes even under heat by....well.....and only led them into the top 8....he was lucky to get out alive after the regional championship..i seen a clip board go flying by his head but i guess thats another story :rolleyes: .Great job this year coach hope your asked back for another season. :sssh:

Pfeffer obviously did some things right to win the region and get to state. Not sure what the clipboard thing is about. But they had a nice season, and congratulations are in order for getting to state. I think they will do well in the next few years, since they are young.

Division one i would go with Tony Pfeffer(Campbell) he came into a situation with the same group of kids the old coach had and made some tough changes and stood by his changes even under heat by....well.....and only led them into the top 8....he was lucky to get out alive after the regional championship..i seen a clip board go flying by his head but i guess thats another story :rolleyes: .Great job this year coach hope your asked back for another season. :sssh:

WOW !! Really?? He had a clipboard actually thrown at his head?? Did you see this yourself??

When were these voted on? After district, regionals or state? I would go with Pfeffer for Division I, Kaiser for Division II and Long for Division III.

The reason I ask when they were voted on is that Pfeffer and Kaiser probably would have gotten more votes after their state run.