Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morehead State Team Camp

Featured Replies

Anyone have info on teams and players???

What are the days for the camp? I've seen so many getting started on campus that I don't know which is which. If it's one this upcoming week and some of you guys are there I'll probably be in one of the lobbies for check-ins, I think I have to go out there on Saturday.

Boyd County goes for team camp next

Friday thru Sunday .

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule 13

Highlands will be there next weekend.

 

They are led by 6'7 Sr. Jack Stewart who has had a fantastic offseason with the NKY Bulldogs and is having a great summer with the Birds. Conner Crowley is another Sr who had a couple great games tonight against Ohio schools Oak Hills and Anderson asserting himself offensively. The Birds are a nice mix of upperclassmen and underclassmen. They should have 4 sophomores traveling with the 4 Sr's and 2 Jr's next week.

Does anyone have a schedule for the games and times yet?

Hey if you guys have kids going down there that are staying in Cartmell Hall, drop in and say hello if you want. I'll be in the building for most of the day on Saturday.

I am a little miffed that this team camp does not have a schedule devised yet. I called down there today and spoke to an assistant to the guy running the camp and she said he didnt even have a schedule complete yet for the teams entered. Its a team camp and you have some teams traveling and spending 2 nights there as well as having family that might want to arrange their schedule to try and see a few games. Simply amazing....

If someone knows the schedule for games this weekend please post. I heard a few teams dropped out and they added a few so they didnt have it complete until late or who knows maybe they still dont have it set. Games start this afternoon I believe.

If someone knows the schedule for games this weekend please post. I heard a few teams dropped out and they added a few so they didnt have it complete until late or who knows maybe they still dont have it set. Games start this afternoon I believe.

 

They told us registration was from 2-4.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule 13

Johnson Central looked very good today against Highlands. JC seemed to go with starters the entire game and the Birds went with their standard subbing random 5 players every 5 minutes. They took 5 sophomores with them this weekend and gained valuable experience against some good teams. JC's #42 is a dynamite player,very strong and quick and can get to the rim nicely. Their big man was sitting the final game due to being ejected earlier in the day but they should be a force in their Region.

Johnson Central looked very good today against Highlands. JC seemed to go with starters the entire game and the Birds went with their standard subbing random 5 players every 5 minutes. They took 5 sophomores with them this weekend and gained valuable experience against some good teams. JC's #42 is a dynamite player,very strong and quick and can get to the rim nicely. Their big man was sitting the final game due to being ejected earlier in the day but they should be a force in their Region.

 

I heard Central was looking good down there. I had a long talk with Logan County's coach in the lobby and they had just played Central. Also saw and spoke to Coach Flynn. DIdn't seem like many teams were down there, but maybe that was just the building I was in.

I heard Central was looking good down there. I had a long talk with Logan County's coach in the lobby and they had just played Central. Also saw and spoke to Coach Flynn. DIdn't seem like many teams were down there, but maybe that was just the building I was in.

 

It looked sparse to me as well. Nelson County looked strong and Logan County also looked solid. JC boys and the Highlands boys seem to get along chatting it up before their final game, I believe they were rooming on the same floor. Apparently the starting QB, MLB and TE are also basketball players as well and they return pretty much everyone to their football team next year. They will most likely get another shot at Highlands in the football playoffs down at their place if they both make it that far which they likely will.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.