Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCC season

Featured Replies

Can NCC repeat an all A championship again??? Any feedback on what kind of season they can anticipate?:confused:

I expect NCC to be playing in Richmond once again but they will have to do something special to be holding the state title again.

They probably have the best Girl's Coach in the state. Ronny will have them ready to make another run at it.

Think 9th is up for grabs this year kinda weak

i like ncc and dawn but you will be suprised at the end of the All A

They probably have the best Girl's Coach in the state. Ronny will have them ready to make another run at it.

I don't think you can make that statement quite yet. There are a lot of coaches who have done it for years, including the one at Boone Co. Give it 10 years or so and revisit the subject. I think a 9th region title or two needs to come before that kind of ststement can be made.

i like ncc and dawn but you will be suprised at the end of the All A

 

I agree, but think Holy Cross may ,make some noise this year.

yes, im not saying they will win it because ncc and st.henry are some good teams but holy cross has some new additions that may make things interesting in the All A

Nell Fookes again shes the best and Ryle second. The Crittensacker girl at Ryle and Moss at Boone can all start for my Lady Royals

I don't think you can make that statement quite yet. There are a lot of coaches who have done it for years, including the one at Boone Co. Give it 10 years or so and revisit the subject. I think a 9th region title or two needs to come before that kind of ststement can be made.

 

I like Nell, and think she is a dynamite Coach. But if you give her and Ronny 5 equal players and let them coach them up and play - I'll take his team to win.

I like Nell, and think she is a dynamite Coach. But if you give her and Ronny 5 equal players and let them coach them up and play - I'll take his team to win.

I think Ron is very good. My point is he has only coached girls for 2 years. I don't think you can make a statement that he is probably the best girls coach in the state. There are plenty of coaches who have done it for years, so lets wait a few years before crowning him the best coach in the state. Like I said orginally, he needs to win several 9th region titles and win 20+ games consistently for 10 years or so, then start making comparisons.

I think Ron is very good. My point is he has only coached girls for 2 years. I don't think you can make a statement that he is probably the best girls coach in the state. There are plenty of coaches who have done it for years, so lets wait a few years before crowning him the best coach in the state. Like I said orginally, he needs to win several 9th region titles and win 20+ games consistently for 10 years or so, then start making comparisons.

 

I think he has coached for 20+ years. He has won a region title. And he has two All A State titles. He has done it with both boys and girls. Maybe I should have said he is probably one of the best coaches in the state regardless of boys or girls teams. Does that sound better?

I think he has coached for 20+ years. He has won a region title. And he has two All A State titles. He has done it with both boys and girls. Maybe I should have said he is probably one of the best coaches in the state regardless of boys or girls teams. Does that sound better?

 

Solid coach and Good guy, but 20 years and 1 regional title...not overwhelming...definitely hard to agree he's the best in the state (boy's or girl's)...heck, McDonald had more regional titles so if you go by titles you got rid of a better coach ;)

Solid coach and Good guy, but 20 years and 1 regional title...not overwhelming...definitely hard to agree he's the best in the state (boy's or girl's)...heck, McDonald had more regional titles so if you go by titles you got rid of a better coach ;)

 

Now that is funny right there, I dont care who you are. A great BIG WOW!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.