Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County Summer Camp June 17-18

Featured Replies

Interested to see how the Setty kid looks after his horrific Regional and State tournamnet performances. I never felt so sorry for a kid in my life. You could just see and feel the tension and frustration from the young man. May be since he's now signed he'll be able to realize his potential as a player.

 

What AAU team is he playing with this summer? Haven't heard his name mention much on the AAU circuit.

What AAU team is he playing with this summer? Haven't heard his name mention much on the AAU circuit.

 

Maybe since Setty has already committed he has taken a low key approach to the AAU season. Not still playing for a scholarship opportunity like a lot of the players in the 10th.

Russell radio announcer said before Lewis/Russell game that he was supposed to be a senior last season, but is applying to KHSAA for a medical redshirt? I have never heard of this in high school, but the people I spoke to said it was going to happen.

  • Author
Russell radio announcer said before Lewis/Russell game that he was supposed to be a senior last season, but is applying to KHSAA for a medical redshirt? I have never heard of this in high school, but the people I spoke to said it was going to happen.

 

You are not talking about Setty.

Is this the Smith kid that was in an auto accident? Will this be his junior or senior season?

 

You are not talking about Setty.

 

 

See above post, believe that is who he is talking about.

I am sorry for the confusion, I hit reply instead of reply with quote. I was referring to the LEwis County guard Smith.

How did Holmes look in the camp?

 

I've heard they've been putting a lot of points up since Booher cut them loose and is allowing them to run and press the whole game.

 

Also heard they haven't fared too well in that system though as other teams are putting up a lot of points as well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.