Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trimble County 2010

Featured Replies

What does Trimble County need to do to improve in
2010?
What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

I do not see them being much better talent wise, but I did hear that Clay Holbrook will be added to the staff I would think this would help them be much improved. Trimble did make some alterations to its schedule by backing out of a bowl game with PCC, not sure who they picked up in PCC's place.

I do not see them being much better talent wise, but I did hear that Clay Holbrook will be added to the staff I would think this would help them be much improved. Trimble did make some alterations to its schedule by backing out of a bowl game with PCC, not sure who they picked up in PCC's place.

 

Trimble Co did not back out of a bowl game with PCC. They had never agreed to play a bowl game with PCC. The host school did not send out contracts with a plan for year 2 matchups. No contract was broken.

 

Clay Holbrook is a very welcomed addition to the staff. :thumb:

 

Trimble Co has added Maggofin (sp?) County to replace the bowl game.

What is Coach Holbrook's coaching background?

Was the head football coach at South Oldham the last three years.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.