June 3, 201016 yr Who would've ever thought we'd see the day RM was on the defense of a UK player...:lol:
June 3, 201016 yr Who would've ever thought we'd see the day RM was on the defense of a UK player...:lol: Really shouldn't come as a surprise. I was one of the few, UK or non-UK, fans, who staunchly supported and argued that Rich Brooks was the right man for the UK football program a few years ago. Sometimes people are quick to label someone as anti-____ just because they are acknowledged fans of a certain program. In reality, there are a lot of people who aren't blinded by either color.
June 3, 201016 yr Really shouldn't come as a surprise. I was one of the few, UK or non-UK, fans, who staunchly supported and argued that Rich Brooks was the right man for the UK football program a few years ago. Sometimes people are quick to label someone as anti-____ just because they are acknowledged fans of a certain program. In reality, there are a lot of people who aren't blinded by either color. :lol: I agree, it's just that we've been argreeing an unusually large number of times lately, and it's starting to scare me. :scared:
June 3, 201016 yr :lol: I agree, it's just that we've been argreeing an unusually large number of times lately, and it's starting to scare me. :scared: You know...I don't know whether to be offended when people are shocked they agree with me, or to chuckle.
June 6, 201016 yr That's the difference here. YOU would choose to do so. Bledsoe and his family weren't given a choice. The information was leaked without their consent. It's not a matter of whether they agree or disagree with the transcript, or whether or not he cheated. It's a matter of violation of family privacy laws. :thumb: :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.