Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs. NCC - Predictions

Featured Replies

Any ideas?

Tough call in this one, I think if NCC gets a good pitching performance, the birds will have a tough time. With the rivalry between the two it makes it a close call.

It's really too bad that the 36th has a blind draw, as both teams deserve to be in the show (9th Region Tournament at Champion Window) on Memorial Day. Both NCC and HHS are better teams than the other three teams, even if they combined themselves into one team.

 

Good luck to both the Breds and Bluebirds!

I agree with TOG. Shame these two meet in the opening round. I don't think HHS will have enough hitting to knock off NCC in this one.

Going with Highlands in a close one, 5-3. They'll get best of Cain tonight.

NCC can use Cain and Meyer if they have to and I think that will be too much for the Birds. Tough first round matchup for the Bluebirds but Coach B is doing a great job with that program.

I'm going with NCC on this one. Highlands has been playing good of late but just not enough in this one. NCC 8 Highlands 4.

From some other threads, looks like Cain went 6 inn for NCC on FRI night for the JV against CCH (and 2 other unidentified pitchers went another 6 since it took CCH 12 innings to put NCC away). At this age, I wouldn't anticipate pitching on 2 days rest would be a big issue, but if his pitch count gets up there, it might be a factor. The Birds certainly didn't have much luck against him last time.

There are 2 Cain's that play for NCC this year.

 

One pitches on JV and the other Varsity.

There are 2 Cain's that play for NCC this year.

 

One pitches on JV and the other Varsity.

 

As Emily Litella used to say on SNL, "Never mind."

I'm going with NCC on this one. Highlands has been playing good of late but just not enough in this one. NCC 8 Highlands 4.

 

WELL ! WELL ! WELL ! Congrats to Highlands. Sorry I had doubt in you on this one.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.