Covington Catholic 2 Highlands 0

You aint kidding. Man I didn't know TOG could move so fast between innings. I saw you make at least two trips over. LOL!!!

First trip over was to order it from Mary and the second trip, was to go get it. Oh, it was so good! :thumb::D

We at CovCath are very lucky to not only have a full service concession stand that serves some outstanding food to eat but Mary is without a doubt the nicest, warmest and friendliest person who just happens to also be the biggest CovCath Baseball fan around too.

Thank you Mary, for you indeed are the best! :thumb:

First trip over was to order it from Mary and the second trip, was to go get it. Oh, it was so good! :thumb::D

We at CovCath are very lucky to not only have a full service concession stand that serves some outstanding food to eat but Mary is without a doubt the nicest, warmest and friendliest person who just happens to also be the biggest CovCath Baseball fan around too.

She is a fantastic lady. She is loved by Alumni, Students and Parents alike. I know many of the opposing fans who look forward to the CovCath game just to say hello... and of course to enjoy the fantastic Gruber Burger!

I worry about that nice lady when she's in the concessions booth and hot foul balls come flying by the concession stand window. I suppose a few shots have gone through the opening through the years.

I have to admit, she is one of the kindest and nicest ladies I've met.

Congrats to the Highlands seniors, they have been great and fun to watch and looking forward to watching those that are moving on to the next level. And to the young Birds, it looks as the future is looking bright. Keep up the hard work and dedication.:thumb: