Online Poker

UKMustangFan

Also, what exactly is this new Rush Poker thing on Full Tilt? I haven't had time to look into it too much.

Its pokers version of crack. If you love action then you wanna play rush poker. Your basically put into a pool of players and everytime you fold your moved to a new table with new players. You have the option to quick fold where you can fold before its even your turn and you can go on to the next table. Your basically always in a hand and you can play up to around a 1,000 hands per hour. I don"t really play it but I suggest anyone to try it at least once.

The new leading style of poker is super aggressive. Get used to it at all levels, internet or live.

I play daily and always enjoy playing against these type of players.

:thumb:

I play a lot of 6max online cash games and you have to be aggressive if you really want to win some money. You can be tight and only play big hands but you really miss out on some good spots to make money. I used to be pretty tight player but I have gotten a lot more laggy especially in late position.

I'm going to Hollywood tonight with a buddy to play in a tournament. I believe it's a $100 buy-in....He was coached by a guy that finished 41st in last year's WSOP, and has really helped me improve my game quite a bit. This is going to be my first live tournament. :lol: I'm kinda nervous.

I'm going to Hollywood tonight with a buddy to play in a tournament. I believe it's a $100 buy-in....He was coached by a guy that finished 41st in last year's WSOP, and has really helped me improve my game quite a bit. This is going to be my first live tournament. :lol: I'm kinda nervous.

You'll be fine man the tournaments are pretty soft.

I went all-in pre-flop on both hands. They were both at final tables, and neither of us were small stacked.

The stakes don't matter, it happens at all levels, because the ignorant sites like to reward crap players.

All in pre flop with A10 and a big stack is almost as bad as calling it with 6-7...

How did you do?

How did you do?

Not that well...Finished 26th out of 80.

Won all my money back and then some at Blackjack afterwards though.

My buddy came in 45th, then went to the cash games and turned $150 into $675, so not a bad night for us. :lol:

Have any of you guys that play online played any of the Steps sit n go's? They have them on both pokerstars and FTP. I have been playing some on FTP and would love to be able to win my way into the WSOP. There are 7 steps that start at 3.30 and go up to step 7 which is 2100 level. If you win a step 7 SNG then you win the 12,000 package to the main event. Its kind of a cool thing because if you dont win a step ticket to the next level you can win one for the same level your on if you finish high enough or a level below what you played. So you dont necessarily lose your money if you dont win it.

I didnt feel like wasting time at the step 1 $3.30 level so I started at step 2 which is 8.80. Right now I have one step 4 ticket which is $75. I'll keep playing this ticket til I either win a WSOP package or I dont win any tickets in which ill just start again.

Have any of you guys that play online played any of the Steps sit n go's? They have them on both pokerstars and FTP. I have been playing some on FTP and would love to be able to win my way into the WSOP. There are 7 steps that start at 3.30 and go up to step 7 which is 2100 level. If you win a step 7 SNG then you win the 12,000 package to the main event. Its kind of a cool thing because if you dont win a step ticket to the next level you can win one for the same level your on if you finish high enough or a level below what you played. So you dont necessarily lose your money if you dont win it.

I didnt feel like wasting time at the step 1 $3.30 level so I started at step 2 which is 8.80. Right now I have one step 4 ticket which is $75. I'll keep playing this ticket til I either win a WSOP package or I dont win any tickets in which ill just start again.

I've thought about trying to do those, but wasn't sure how much time it requires.

On a side note, my buddy has won roughly $1,500 in the past week at Hollywood on cash games, and has signed a contract with a guy that is staking him for all his tournament buy-ins on FTP starting this weekend and going forward. We'll be down there tomorrow and/or Saturday night if anyone wants to come make a donation to our WSOP fund...:D